The cost of your orthodontic treatment will vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. Our staff will discuss with you the cost of your treatment and each available payment plan option, so that you can make the best choice for you and your smile. We will work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget, and you will know what to expect before beginning treatment.
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best orthodontic care whenever you need it.
Affordable Payment Plans
- We offer in-house financing with no-interest payment plans.
- We accept Care Credit for your convenience, 24 months interest-free.
- We accept your Health Savings (HSA) and flexible Savings (FSA) accounts as payment and will assist you with any reimbursements.
- Our practice accepts most major credit cards and insurance plans.
- We accept assignment on all PPO and Indemnity Plans in our office. We are now in-network with Cigna Dental PPO.
- If you have insurance that will be covering any portion of your orthodontic treatment, our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork.
- Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage or ideas about how we can make your entire orthodontic experience a pleasant one.
Convenient Online Services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your own personal account.